http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k236/smelsy/homecoming.jpg

Friday, August 18, 2006

High School

For anyone that has finished high school, I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when I say high school drama. How so much can be packed into those words, I may never come to find out.

I have to admit that when I stepped into my new school, I was really and truly excited. I knew that there would be something spectacular about this year and the three others to come, I just knew it. But when you are as ecstatic as I was, I guess you just don't see what's right in front of you...reality. Although the first week was just exactly what I had hoped for, I am now starting to realize just what miserable creeps some people can be. There is no end to the damage ruthless freshman, not sophmores or juniors or seniors, but our own classmates and friends can do to us. These are the people we have and will go to school with for some years to come. They know our weaknesses our downfalls and just how to push our buttons. They know you want something and so they strive for it so that you can't. Let's face it, to depend on anyone but yourself any where along the lines of life is a futile attempt, especially in that little circle of hell known as high school.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do have a lot of very close friends, but everyone has their days, and it looks like this one just wasn't one of my best. Hopefully, however, this won't be one of many in the year to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Who's being mean?? You tell me where they are, I'll kick their ass for you!!!

Don't worry, you'll weed out the morons and find the keepers.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Freshman Blood said...

No worries, I'm just venting.

Has Minnie set up her blog yet, or has she decided she doesn't want one?

6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, drama sucks no matter if it's in high school or later on in work, relationships...i think life starts throwing drama at you early to get you prepared for the bigger drama later!

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home